● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
• Shout out to Mrs. Martinez, Mrs. Kirkpatrick, Mr. T, Mr. Phan, Ms. Miller, Ms. Cortez, Mrs. Gallegos, Ms. Morris, Mr. Hill and Mr. Roel for keeping all staff and every student mind and committing and following through as they prepared us for the guided visit and synthesized the findings to present to the staff! J
• Shout out to Coach Guglielmo and Coach Johnson for committing and following through with continuing to find ways to promote health by organizing the Obesity & Nutrition Lessons for our upper grade students!
📸Pictures: Tweets of the Week: (1) Guided Visit (2) Chinese Exchange Students (3) Educational Theater Assemblies
- Zearn Math: Some of our primary teachers have found a free math website that is comparable to ScootPad. If you are interested, you can check out Zearn Math at https://www.zearn.org/=
- Additional iPad Devices: If you have more iPads than students, please send your extra devices to the Media Center ASAP so that we can reallocate them to students and teachers who do not currently have them.
- Small Group TV: we have a 45 inch TV that was donated to us! It is too small to be used as a classroom TV, but it would make a great small group TV. The first teacher to email firstname.lastname@example.org will get the television!
- iPad Devices with Subs: Please remember that student devices should be locked and left in the cart when you have a substitute in your classroom. If you have a teacher iPad, you may leave that out to be used as a doc cam if needed. If you have a TV in your room, please make sure that your sub plans include instructions on how to use your iPad as a doc cam.
- AR Licenses: Some of you may have seen an error on AR message telling you to contact your system administrator, this issue should be resolved. If your students are having any trouble signing in, please contact the Media Center.
- SmartyAnts: The issues with this system are still being resolved, we do not yet have a clear solution, but we are working with the company to get this figured out. Heather will send out a staff email as soon as we have a consistent working solution.
- On the Blog this Week: the blog this week is a reflection of our guided visit walk! It was inspired by the conversation we had during our Thursday PD. You can find it online at Feaster Charter Blog – Carrying the Cognitive Load
Week at a Glance
- After-School Duty: 4th Grade
- Q3: Zest & Gratitude
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
– 2.11 Dr. Escobedo Walkthrough