● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Coach Schnelle, Coach Reggie, & our Girls’ Basketball Team for Committing & Following Through by ending the season strong and making it to the playoffs!
- Shout out to our Noon Duty Supervisor & Jeannie for having a Growth Mindset by attending a restorative practice training at the district. They learned several new strategies to implement with our kiddos!
📸Pictures: (1) Girls on the Run (2) Tangsoodo Club (3) Speech Contest winners + FCS Board
- Airdrop: If you notice that your students are sending or receiving airdrop files that are not on task, please email Heather Galyen so that she can disable this as needed. Please have a conversation during a trust circle with your students if this is an issue. Students should communicate with you if they see a file that is being sent without permission. When the airdrop message shows up, it will show the name of the student who is trying to send it, so please make it a classroom routine for students to show you the screen before hitting accept or deny. This will help us understand who is sending the unwanted airdrop message. Thank you all for your help with this.
- Change Clocks: if your clock is still wrong from the daylight savings time, please follow the instructions below;
- Hold down the set button until all of the numbers flash
- Click set until the hour flashes and everything else is blank
- Click the plus button to add an hour
- Click set until everything is back as it should be
- Shrek Jr: Opening night of Shrek Jr is on Tuesday, March 19th, show starts at 6:00 PM!
- Tuesday – SOLD OUT!
- Wednesday – few tickets left
- Thursday – SOLD OUT!
- Cheerleading Fundraiser: Coach Leslie and the Cheerleaders are raffling a Hotel Del Gift Card Raffle tickets are $10 for the $200 Hotel Del gift card. Please email coach Leslie at email@example.com if you are interested,
- Girl Scouts: we will be hosting an informational meeting for Girl Scouts on campus on Tuesday, March 19th at 5:00 PM. Flyers will be placed in your boxes on Monday, please make sure that these go home with students.
- Scholar Dollars: We have entered the voting competition, Scholar Dollars to help gain additional funding for our Mindlabs programs and electives! Voting opens on 3/11 at 8:00AM and we encourage all teachers to vote every day from 3/11 – 3/22! Please help us out by sharing the information below on your Class Dojo and Jupiter Ed pages: Help us keep our specialty STEM and VAPA programs funded by voting everyday online using the link http://www.myscholardollars.com/vote/?show_school=5009 (this link will be live from 3/11 at 8:00 AM until 3/22 at 8:00 AM). Please vote daily to help support our programs here at Feaster Charter! If we have the largest number of votes, we will be awarded with $25,000!!
- On the Blog this Week: this week’s post talks about reflecting on our use of flexible space and making sure that it is used by our students, read the full post on our blog: https://feastercharter.wordpress.com/2019/03/17/flexible-seating/
Week at a Glance
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 4.8.19 Students & Teachers Return from Spring Break
- 4.9.19 SOM Awards Assemblies
- 4.12.19 STEAM Career Fair