● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Coach Johnson for committing and following through as he coordinated our annual Turkey Bowl and ensured all students who participated received a turkey to take home for thanksgiving 🙂
- Shout out to Mrs. Guerrero, Mrs. Rhoads, Ms. Arizmendi, Mrs. Gallegos, Ms. Cody and Mr. Wylie for committing and following through by accompanying our 6th graders up to Camp Marston for the week!
- Shout out to Mrs. Gentile, Mr. Phan, Mrs. Silva, Ms. Palacio, Ms. Aguirre, and Ms. Conroy for committing and following through and organizing the 3rd grade Animal Wax Museum!
📸Pictures:(1) 6th Graders at Camp (2) Feastergiving painted rocks for our garden 🙂 (3) 3rd Grade student with her turkey from participating in the Turkey Bowl
- Modernization (See 2 PDF Attachments): We have created a modernization FAQ document with important dates to keep in mind and a parent-friendly modernization calendar. These were sent home before we went on break. You will also get a class set of copies to be sent home with report cards! Please remember to share these documents with your families.
- iPad Restrictions: Did you know that we can place restrictions on your student’s devices? We can block websites, remove apps (even the camera app), and pretty much anything else you can think of! If you are interested or need any restrictions to be placed on your student’s devices, please email Heather and Roel.
- Yellow School Pass: Please remember to use the yellow hall passes when you are sending your students out of the classroom! If you need more passes, they are kept in room 201.
- How to Freeze an Image on Your Classroom TV: Did you know that you can freeze the screen on your TV so that it keeps the same image up? Just use the remote for your TV and press the “freeze” button to stop the screen from changing. If you do not have a freeze button on your remote, you can choose to get a universal remote that is compatible with your TV.
- On the Blog this Week: This week’s blog post is all about the Thankful poem that shared at our last PD: https://feastercharter.wordpress.com/2019/11/29/feastergiving-2019/
Week at a Glance
After-School Duty: 5th Grade ** Q2 Character Strengths: Curiosity & Self Control (School Work)**
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 12.9.19 – Search and Rescue Training with Dr. Stone
- 12.10.19 – Lead Training
- 12.11.19 – PBIS Meeting
- 12.12.19 – FCMS High School Informational Sessions