● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to all Feaster Falcons for keeping all staff and every student in mind by completing a successful ELPAC week! Thank you all for your flexibility last week! I know we have a few make ups to finish, but overall the process was very smooth!
- Shout out to Coach Leslie for keeping all staff & every student in mind by having our cheerleaders perform after school on Friday and at our sports games! They are doing a great job cheering on our Falcons! This week, our Cheerleaders will be selling Valentine’s Day Grams near the ASB office this week after-school. Stop by and support our cheerleaders!
📸Pictures: (1) Ms. H creating a friendship web (2) 6th-8th Grade Holocaust Speaker Assembly (3) Yearbook Cover by Micah Mislan
- iPad Covers: new covers have arrived in grade 4-8 and will be coming soon to grades k-3! In this year’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), there is a section that reminds students that they can be charged for a replacement if the cover is misused or mistreated. If you see students who have drawn on their cases or ripped their cases beyond repair, their device will be kept in the Media Center until they purchase a new one from the ASB store for $5. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this!
- SmartyAnts Login: SmartyAnts is up and running now! Please see that attached file for login instructions. The most important thing to note is that students need to click “Continue in App” when asked about using the app or the browser. If you are continuing to have issues, please email Heather Galyen.
- Children’s Museum Teacher Event: The Children’s Museum is hosting its Teacher Spring Preview on 2/28/2019 as well as some other free events for teachers and students! You can see all of their events online at: Children’s Museum Event Calendar
- Yearbook Cover: a huge congratulations to Micah Mislan who is going to be showcased in this year’s yearbook!
- On the Blog: This week’s blog post is focusing on metacognition and design thinking, check it out online at 2.10.2019 Blog Post
Week at a Glance
- After-School Duty: 5th Grade
- Q3: Zest & Gratitude
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 2.18.19 George Washington Day – No School