● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Ms. Cassandrea Mateos for Keeping all Staff and Every Student in Mind by organizing a field trip where about 25 of our students received brand new glasses!
- Shout out to our Cross-Country Coaches Reggie DePass and Jenna Schnell for Committing and Following through by successfully completing another great cross-country season!
- Shout out to our Lead Teachers Ms. Bernazzani, Mrs. Kirkpatrick, Mr. Thorburn, Mrs. Gentile, Ms. Miller, Mrs. Cortez, Mrs. Gallegos, Ms. Morris, Mrs. Trujillo, & Mr. Mislan for keeping all staff in mind by differentiating our next PLC and for planning last Thursday’s PD!
📸Pictures:(1) Ss at OneSight (2) PTO celebrating Birthdays (3) Girls on the Run sharing their brand-new shoes!
- Students Dropped & iPad Devices: If you have a student who is no longer in your class, please make sure that the iPad gets sent to the Media Center and given to either Heather or Roel so that we can get it wiped and reset for another student.
- Learn About Ag: Very exciting!! Recently, our very own Mr. Fraser was showcased in the Learn About Ag newsletter! You can read the entire article by going to this link!
- Yearbook Pictures: Keep on sending those yearbook pictures! A huge thank you to Ms. Granados who captured AND shared some amazing images from the week of Halloween and Dia de Los Muertos!
- Feaster Social Media: Social Media is a great way to get information out there and to share the fantastic programs we have going here at Feaster Charter School! Give Feaster a follow by clicking the following links:
- Classroom and Program Hashtags: Just as Feaster has our own hashtags, feel free to create your own school hashtag! For more information on this, check out our very own Feaster Charter Blog!
- Apple Teacher Learning Center: Did you know that you get great resources and ideas from the Apple Teacher Learning Center? Check out their website at this link for more information!
- Virginia Noble Teacher Grant: We recently heard from a former Feaster student who came to this school in the 50’s! She shared a grant that was started by a former Feaster teacher, you can enter this Virgnia Noble Teacher Grant by going to this link.
- Videos Lagging?: If you are trying to show a video in your class and you notice that it is lagging, try plugging your computer into the TV using an HDMI cable…you will need an HDMI adapter of your own but we do have HDMI cables available in the Media Center for you. If you would help with this, email Heather Galyen!
- On the Blog this Week: Have you been thinking about starting a digital portfolio? Are you already using Class Dojo to connect parents? Check out the Class Dojo Portfolios or read our blog post here!
Week at a Glance
After-School Duty: 4th Grade ** Q2 Character Strengths: Curiosity & Self Control (School Work)**
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 11.18.19 – Bonnie’s Leadership Academy (Leads out)
- 11.18.19 – 6th Grade Camp (all week)
- 11.19.19 – Coffee with the Principals
- 11.22.19 – Turkey Bowl