● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Mrs. Rhoads, Mrs. Silverstein, Mrs. Perezchica, Ms. Aderholdt, and Ms. Garcia for committing and following through by creating and implementing a comprehensive behavior plan for a student that needs some additional support. Your time and efforts are making a difference in this student’s decisions.
- Shout out to Ms. Ibarra, Ms. Aderholdt, Ms. Palacio, Ms. Zinskey, Mrs. Gallegos, and Mr. Hill for committing and following through. Recently they attended an ELPAC training and will be sharing their knowledge with us this Thursday!
📸Pictures: 1 & 2 SOM Awards Assembly; (2) Rescue animals, Cinnamon & Clover, cared for by Ms. Morris
- Aladdin Jr: Aladdin Jr. will be showing 1/28 – 1/30 here on campus! Curtains open at 6:00 PM. You can purchase tickets before and after school near the front office.
- Subs and Tech: Please remember that when you have subs, your sub plans should be tech-free. This is to prevent any technology from going missing and to make sure that the sub you have covering your classroom is able to get started with your lesson plans right away, without having to wait for someone to provide tech support.
- Class Dojo Events: Class Dojo has some exciting features on their web-version! One of these are Class Dojo Events where you can schedule events for your classroom and parents will get an email 1, 2, or 5 days before the event. This will be helpful during conferences, awards assemblies, field trips, etc.
Week at a Glance
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 1.28 – 1.30 Aladdin 6:00 – 7:30
- 1.29 – Bonnie’s Leadership Academy