● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to all of our Noon Duties for coming into each classroom throughout the last two weeks of quarter 1 to have a trust circle with all of our
- Shout out to Pandis for helping to secure the San Diego Children’s Choir Director to come out and hold a workshop with our Aladdin Jr. students.
📸Pictures:(1) Attendance Matters Winners; (2) Engineers at work in Mrs. Rivaldi’s class, (3) Mr. Pandis takes his music class outside to learn rhythms and beats
- Tech Tips for Teachers: as we get ready to return to school tomorrow, it is nice to have a reminder of a few tech tips check out the image below for information on how to:
- add websites to the home screen
- add saved passwords to each device
- get to the CVESD student page
- allow pop-ups on Safari
- clear the cache/browsing history
- a list of apps that use single sign-on
- Airdrop Blocked: airdrop has been blocked schoolwide unless you have requested to have access to If you would like students to be able to airdrop documents, pictures, and videos, please email Heather Galyen.
- Read Naturally QR Codes: Read Naturally is a reading fluency program for We are working on getting the QR codes for the Read Naturally passages updated for everyone. Please see the QR codes for Read Naturally level 1.5 below…copies of the passages with the QR codes were placed in your box the last week of break. If you need another copy, please email Heather Galyen.
- On the Blog This Week: Read about creating your own why-how-what statement https://feastercharter.wordpress.com/2019/10/06/why-how-what-statements/
Week at a Glance
After-School Duty: 4th Grade ** Q2 Character Strengths: Curiosity & Self Control (School Work)**
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 10/15 – AVID Walkthrough Electives
- 10/15 – Coffee with the Principal
- 10/16 – SSC Meeting
- 10/16 – Board Meeting
- 10/17 – CA Great Shakeout
- 10/17 – Q2 FCMS Pep Rally