● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Mrs. Trujillo and Ms. Morris for committing and following through by organizing an exciting Middle School Pep Rally on Thursday, the kids had a great time playing a variety of Minute to Win it games before their BBQ lunch!
- Shout out to Mrs. Diaz for committing and following through, she presented to the board alongside students from her Animal Care elective class on Wednesday evening explaining how the students care for and take responsibility for the various animals on our campus each and every day!
- Shout out to Ms. Galyen and Mr. Reggie for having a Growth Mindset & Keeping All Staff & Every Student in Mind, as they worked diligently for the past year applying for a grant that awarded us 1.5 Million Dollars toward a new field for our students!
📸Pictures:(1) Middle School Pep Rally: Minute to Win It; (2) School Wide Buddy Up, (3) Mrs. Diaz and students present to the board
- Kindness Matters: the Kindness Campaign starts on Monday 9/9 with Kindness Bingo! Check out the email from Julie Medina for a list of the daily activities, the Kindness BINGO card and templates for the letter to our service men and women.
- Goal Setting Meetings: Please see the email from Dr. Motsinger & Dr. Dominguez regarding upcoming goal-setting meetings, calendar invites are being sent out with your times, please reference email for details on what to bring!
- Attendance Matters: on Friday, the attendance matters door magnets were placed on your doors! Please remember that if your class is the winner, you get 5 extra minutes of recess, ice cream on Friday and lunch at the VIP table! When next week’s grade level winners are announced, please pass the magnet on to your team teacher!
Week at a Glance
After-School Duty: RSP & Counseling ** Q1 Character Strengths: Social Intelligence & Emotional Self-Control**
Kindness Week: See Activities Below!
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 9.19.19 Earthquake Drill
- 9.20.19 Leadership Training Leads Out
- 9.20-10.6 Fall Break