● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Mrs. Trujillo and Ms. Morris for committing and following through with our parents and leading two workshops for them on using Jupiter Ed!
- Shout out to Mrs. Silverstein, Ms. Quesada, Ms. Holly and Ms. Ana for keeping all staff and every student in mind as they worked diligently to update all the accommodations online for our SPED students so that ALL teachers who work with them have access to their accommodations, and for providing each teacher with an organized binder containing each child’s IEP!
1) Students enjoying nutritious snack 2) Elective classes! 3) Students working collaboratively 4) students practicing sight words!
- ImagineMath: Now that we have a site-wide license to Imagine Math in grades TK – 8th, now would be a great time to check out the online videos and resources available on Imagine University: https://university.imaginelearning.com/imagine-math. This website has videos for instructors and students and resources that teachers can use to better understand the program.
- Tech with Subs: please make sure that your sub plans do not rely on iPad devices. iPads should be kept locked when the classroom has a substitute. If you need to use a device as a document camera, please email Heather and Roel so they can check out an iPad to your guest teacher.
- Girls on the Run: students in 3rd-8th grades are invited to be part of the Girls on the Run program! Please share the attached flyer with your students so they can participate in this great 10-week program! Girls on the Run 2019.2020
- On the Blog: this week’s blog post shares the strategy called, “Doodle or Google”
Week at a Glance
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 8/27 PTO Fundraiser Assembly
- 8/27 Lead Meeting
- 8/29 Middle School Pep Rally