● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to our Drone Club for Committing and Following Through! They recently competed in Orange County and earned second place!
- Shout out to Ms. Karla and Ms. Natalia for Committing & Following Through by organizing a successful Book Fair!
- Shout out to Ms. Guerrero, Mrs. Gentile, Ms. Arizmendi, Ms. Rhoads, Mr. Wylie, and Mrs. Gallegos for Keeping all Staff & Every Student in Mind by hosting our annual Wax Museum. All students were well-prepared with their speeches and costumes!
📸Pictures: 1) Drone Club competing in Orange County 2) 2 Goddesses 3) Ss participating in 6th Grade Wax Museum
- Tech Sign-Outs: if you plan on keeping any of your technology over summer, you will need to sign out the device with either Heather or Roel in the media center (Room 903). Sign outs will begin June 3rd and all tech must be signed out by the end of the day on June 6th.
- Tech Checks: over the next few weeks, please make sure that you check your students iPad devices for cracks to the screen and any damage to the covers. If you see any damage to either, send the device to room 903.
- Mindlabs Badges: students can keep their laminated Mindlabs badge but please keep the clasp that it came with. These will be collected at the end of the year to be reused for next year
- Cleaning iPad Devices: if you notice that your iPads are getting dirty, please use a soft lint free cloth to wipe down the screen; if the iPad cover is getting dirty, please use a wet wipe to clean it off.
- Backing up Files: before the end of the school year, it is smart to have your files backed up. Check out this video on YouTube that explains how to save your files to OneNote and OneDrive: Backing Up Files in OneNote and OneDrive
- On the Blog this week: check out a reflection about the book, A Letter to my Teacher A Letter to my Teacher
Week at a Glance
- After-School Duty: 6th Grade
- ** Q4: Grit & Optimism **
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 6.3.19 – VAPA SPECTACULAR
- 6.3.19 – VOLUNTEER LUNCH
- 6.4.19 – 6th Grade Promotion
- 6.4.19 – 8th Knott’s Berry Farm
- 6.5.19 – 8th Grade Promotion