● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Coach G, Coach Johnson, & Ms. Galyen for Committing & Following Through. Recently we were honored by CVESD with a School Wellness Champion Award for our dedication and efforts in improving health and wellness for students and staff.
- Shout out to all our FEASTER MOMS! I hope you are all enjoying your special day!
- Shout out to Ms. Aguirre and Ms. Granados for Committing & Following Through and being nominated as Biliteracy Champions!
- Shout-out to Mr. Samaniego for Keeping all Staff & Every Student in Mind by creating our motivational testing videos! The kids have really enjoyed watching them!
- Shout-out to PTO for a delicious lunch! It was a great way to celebrate our teachers & staff!
📸Pictures: 1) Girls on the Run Coaches 2) DAC/ELAC Parent Mtg 3) Teacher Appreciation Gift
- If you are placing orders for ink, please make sure that you CC Heather, Roel, Reggie and Alex so that we can get your order filled as soon as possible.
- Airdrop will be disabled for all classes. If you or your students use airdrop for academic purposes, please email Heather Galyen and request to have access to use airdrop in your classroom.
- On the blog this week is a post about gratitude and reflecting on all of the appreciation weeks we have recently had. You can read the blog post online by visiting: https://feastercharter.wordpress.com/2019/05/11/gratitude/
- Hanover Surveys: Please help us in taking the following survey to gather feedback about our school climate and culture. The links are active until June 5th, 2019: https://hanoverresearch.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bOW1m9H0qMkpNoV?Group=Staff
Week at a Glance
After-School Duty: Mindlabs ** Q4: Grit & Optimism **Please sign up for your formal observation in Room 201!
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 5.24.19 – Mindlabs Trimester 3 Ends