● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Ms. Morris, Ms. Zinskey, Ms. Ruppert, Ms. Palacio, Mrs. Martinez, Ms. Hale, Ms. Rodriguez, Mr. Mislan, Mrs. Gallegos, Mrs. Diaz, Ms. Miller, Mrs. Hernandez, Mrs. Macleod, Ms. Tellez, Ms. Alexa, Dr. Motsinger, and Dr. Sleiman for #committingandfollowingthrough as running buddies to our elementary and middle school girls in our first Girls on the Run 5k!
- Shout out to Mr. Fraser, Mr. Hill, and Mrs. Carreno for #committingandfollowingthrough by hosting a beach and park clean up for middle school students to earn community service hours
- Shout out to Ms. Arizmendi for #committingandfollowingthrough in attending the CABE scholarship event this weekend and helping to present our 6th grade student Jennifer Lopez with this recognition.
- Shout out to our DI Teachers for organizing and hosting our 1st annual day of the child event and for organizing our 3rd – 6th Grade Dance! Thank you also to all the teachers who hosted a booth. It was a great way to celebrate our kiddos!
📸Pictures: 1) Girls on the Run 5k 2) CABE Scholarship Event 3) Middle School students at the Bay Park Clean-Up
- Testing: all devices should be ready to go for testing this week! We have attached a PDF of the SBAC Troubleshooting guide for you to print out again if needed. Please remember to call the front office using your classroom phone if you need anything. Also, please remember to lock up your personal cell phone, any smart watches and any other devices that are not in secure testing mode.
- On the Blog: This week’s blog post goes over activities that can be helpful during testing, see the whole blog post on our Twitter page or check out this link: Testing is Finished for the Day…What Now?
- Hanover Surveys: Please help us in taking the following survey to gather feedback about our school climate and culture. The links are active until June 5th, 2019: https://hanoverresearch. qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bOW1m9H0qMkpNoV?Group=Staff
Week at a Glance
After-School Duty: Mindlabs ** Q4: Grit & Optimism ** Teacher Appreciation Week **
Please sign up for your formal observation in Room 201!
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 5.13.19 SBAC Testing – ELA
- 5.13.19 – AVID Site Team 3:05pm
- 5.14.19 – Lead Meeting
- 5.15.19 – SSC Meeting and Feaster Board Meeting
- 5.16.19 – AVID Student Interviews 1:45pm