● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Ms. Carolina, + Team for committing and following through with 3 wonderful performances of Shrek Jr.
- Welcome to our new school counselor Mrs. Karina Caro! She will be joining Coach Chris in room 601 starting Monday, schedules with new groups and times will be sent out by the counseling department this week.
- Shout out to ALL TEACHERS for committing and following through with parent conferences before break! We had a great turnout of parents in attendance at conferences!
📸Pictures: (1) World of Work day (2) Shrek Jr Cast (3) World of Work Day
- Read Naturally QR Codes: We have recently been able to create QR codes for the read naturally passages for levels 0.8, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0! Please feel free to use the attached documents as needed, if you would like the paper copies with the passages and the QR codes attached, please see Heather Galyen in room 903! Spanish versions are being worked on now!
- Social Media Hashtags: We always love to see the great work you and your students do being shared on our social media accounts! If you are comfortable posting your great work, please feel free to include our school hashtags:
- Imagine University: Imagine Learning has created a platform where there are videos that walk you through their programs. You can use this as a tutorial for your students or to learn more about what they are offering to our learners. You can sign up by going to https://university.imaginelearning.com/
- ILE Checking Reports: You can hear your student’s reading on ILE by going to the audio files under the student portfolio section. This can help hold your students accountable for their work, especially when you listen to them recordings with the students as needed! If you would like more information about ILE reports, please contact Heather Galyen.
Week at a Glance
After-School Duty: 6th Grade ** Q4: Grit **
Please sign up for your formal observation in Room 201!
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
4.18.19 Spring Kermes