● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Ms. Zurcher, Ms. Quesada, and Ms. Silverstein for keeping all staff and every student in mind as they took time to meet with all teachers to collaborate on students who have IEP’s, communication and team work is vital for the success of our SPED students!
- Shout out to Social Committee for having a growth mindset and organizing the car wash for staff! There is still time to sign up, the car wash will be on Tuesday, email Cassandra.email@example.com.
- Shout out to Mrs. Silva and Mr. Samaniego for keeping all staff and every student in mind as they are creating a motivational video for our students for testing! Mr. Samaniego was out and about filming on Friday, be ready for your turn!
- Shout out to Ms. Ruppert, Ms. Zinskey, Ms. Morris, Ms. Palacio, Mrs. Hernandez, & Mrs. Tellez for committing and following through with the Girls on the Run Program!
📸Pictures: (1) Yearbook Preview (2) Laya and Amelia eating from one of our students hands (3) Students show off their science notebooks!
- ScholarDollars: We have entered the voting competition, Scholar Dollars to help gain additional funding for our Mindlabs programs and electives! Voting opens on 3/11 at 8:00AM and we encourage all teachers to vote every day from 3/11 – 3/22! Please help us out by sharing the information below on your Class Dojo and Jupiter Ed pages:
- Help us keep our speciality STEM and VAPA programs funded by voting everyday online using the link http://www.myscholardollars.com/vote/?show_school=5009 (this link will be live from 3/11 at 8:00 AM until 3/22 at 8:00 AM). Please vote daily to help support our programs here at Feaster Charter! If we have the largest number of votes, we will be awarded with $25,000!!
- Sign On Trouble: If you or your students are having any issues logging onto programs like Achieve3000, Illuminate, SmartyAnts, etc. please make sure that you clear your cache. Instructions on how to do this from Safari, Chrome and an iPad are attached.
- SBAC Troubleshooting: With the interim SBAC testing coming up, we want to make sure that you have a resource to go to if you or your students are having issues logging on or using the AirSecure app. Please see the attached SBAC Troubleshooting guide.
- Printers: a lot of wireless printers have been disconnected due to updates with the IP address. If you have this issue or need a printer installed to your computer, please contact Heather or Roel so they can install it for you. If you have an immediate need to print, we have attached instructions showing you how to install your own printer.
- iPad Covers: please take some time to check your iPad covers and make sure that they are in like-new condition. If you see any rips or markings that cannot be removed, you will need to send the device to the media center. The student will be able to purchase a new iPad cover from the ASB store before or after school for $5. The Media Center will not accept the payment, students must pay at the ASB store. Thank you for your help with this, we need to make sure that the covers last for longer than a year!
- Yearbooks: You can still preorder your yearbooks online! Please share the information below with your parents:
- You can pre-order your yearbooks online by going to https://ybpay.lifetouch.com/ and entering the school code: 12722419. Yearbooks start at $20 for a soft cover! Preorder yours today, online sales end 3/17/2019!
Week at a Glance
- After-School Duty: 4th Grade
- ** Q3: Zest & Gratitude **
- Please sign up for your formal observation in Room 201!
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 3.18.19 – 3.22.19 Parent Conferences
- 3.25.19 to 4.7.19 SPRING BREAK