● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through
WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Mr. Roel and our 7th Grade Team, Mrs. Boolen, Ms. Hale, Ms. Haselton, Ms. Morris for Keeping all Staff & Every Student in mind by organizing a very informative AVID parent workshop for our seventh graders and their parents. #SoarOffToCollege
- Shout out to the Student Motivation Committee for organizing an eventful Read Across America Week!
- Shout out to Mrs. Acuna and Sarahi for Keeping all Staff & Every Student in Mind by organizing and supporting all 1200 students and staff with taking their pictures this week!
📸Pictures: (1) Yearbook Preview (2) Emilee & Ms. Princell at the district’s speech contest
- Speech Contests: A huge congratulations to all of our students who represented Feaster Charter at the district office speech contest! They all did a great job and we are looking forward to hearing from them again at our Feaster Charter Board meeting on Wednesday, March 13th at 4:30 in room 401.
- Social Media: Please see the attached letter that will be going home to parents regarding online safety with social media.
- Yearbook: You can pre-order your yearbooks online by going to https://ybpay.lifetouch.com/ and entering the school code: 12722419. Yearbooks start at $20 for a soft cover! Preorder yours today, online sales end 3/17/2019!
- Please remember to share this information with your parents!
- Car Wash: The social committee is offering car washes while you work for $20 on Fridays at 8:00AM. Just fill out the attached car wash sign up form if you are interested.
- Technology Needs: When sending students to the media center for tech help, please remember to send them with a note including your room and a general description of the problem. This can be on a sticky note or a piece of paper. This will help us know more about what you need and where to return the device in case we are not there or we are with a class.
- Dance and Theater: our dance and theater program now have a GoFundMe campaign going to help pay for some of the cost of the productions and rehearsals: https://www.gofundme.com/FeasterCharterArtsProgram. If you have students in these programs, we encourage you to share the fundraiser with parents.
- March Newsletter: The March/April 2019 Newsletter will be going home soon!
- On the Blog: this week’s blog post includes some suggestions and research around keeping students safe when they are using social media: https://feastercharter.wordpress.com/2019/03/03/social-media/
Week at a Glance
- After-School Duty: 3rd Grade
- Q3: Zest & Gratitude
- Please sign up for your formal observation in Room 201!
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 3.13.19 – Board Meeting
- 3.14.19 – Conferences
- 3.15.19 – Bonnie’s Leadership Academy