● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to our 3rd Grade Team, Mr. Phan, Ms. Aguirre, Ms. Palacio, Mrs. Silva, Ms. Zinskey, and Mr. Kelling for Committing & Following Through with the Animal Wax Museum. Students did an excellent job presenting their research and creating their costumes!
- Shout out to our K-3rd Grade DI Teachers for Keeping Students in Mind during our PD this Saturday. It was a great day filled with lots of learning! Way to go #FeasterDI teachers!
📸Pictures: Bobcat from 3rd Grade Wax Museum; (2) Tomatoes from Feaster Farm; (3) #FeasterDI Ts Additional Information:
- December 14th is the last day to turn in counseling referrals for Quarter 3. You can submit forms in Cynthia & Chris’ box.
- PTO will sponsor three families this holiday season! If you know of a family in need, please connect with Mrs. Acuna!
- Imagine Learning is doing its Quarter 2 assessment this week. I would encourage you to talk with your students about the importance of trying their best and letting them know that some parts may be more challenging than others. This assessment will give you more information about how the students are progressing.
- SmartyAnts logins have been a bit more complicated in the past few months. To help with logging in, we have created the attached PDF with a QR code which will bring students directly to the student portal on the CVESD website. We hope this helps make the login process more efficient!
- Please share any pictures that you would like included in this year’s yearbook by emailing them to email@example.com or add them to the shared committees OneNote folder: OneNote Yearbook Committee. Please add a caption including what the picture is showing and your name.
- The 2018/2019 Yearbook cover competition has been extended! Students have until 12/21/2018 to turn in their cover designs. Please share this information with your class.
- The Classroom App is being used in several classrooms across Feaster Charter! This is an app that helps you see the student’s iPad screens and monitor their work from your teacher iPad. If you are interested in getting this set up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Week at a Glance
- After-School Duty: 4th Grade
- Q2 Character Strengths: Curiosity & Self-Control (School Work)
- SIGN UP FOR: Formal Observations + PLC Observations
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 12.20 Winter Kermes
- 12.17-12.21 Minimum Days for parent conferences