● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
- Shout out to Mrs. Boolen, Ms. Hale, Mr. Peterson and Ms. Morris committing and following through with their annual college week field trips, they chaperoned close to 100 students to 5 colleges and career opportunities in San Diego County, thank you for giving our students an opportunity they may not have otherwise had!
- Shout out to Ms. Ana Mercado committing and following through and decorating a beautiful float for the Starlight Parade!
- Shout out to Mr. Saminego, Coach Guglielmo, Coach Johnson, Coach Chris, Mrs. Schenelle, Mr. Reggie, Mr. Thorburn, Ms. Ana McGaffey, and Ms. Ana Mercado for committing and following through by escorting our students along the parade route and helping to make the event a success!!
- Shout out to Mrs. Trujillo and Ms. Ana Mercado for committing and following through as they organized canned food and toy drives for the community, thank you!
- Shout out to Mrs. Gallegos, Mr. Wylie, Ms. Rhoads, Mrs. Gurrero, Mrs. Perechica, Ms. Arizmendi, & Mrs. Gentile for having a growth mindset as they braved the cold and rainy weather last week and chaperoned 120 6th graders in the mountains of Julian at 6th grade camp! They hiked, canoed, and climbed the rock wall modeling for the students to be open to try new things!
📸Pictures: We love to see your tweets! Below are some of the tweets about Feaster this week #feasterlearns!
- How great would it be if your computer did not turn off in the middle of a lesson? There is an app that you can download on your device called Anti
Sleep: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/anti-sleep/id946798523?mt=12. If you do download this app, please have your iTunes password and username recorded so that we can easily sign you out when you return your device.
- Please take some time to make sure that your location services are turned ON for all of your classroom iPads. This allows us to find the device if it goes missing.
- On the Blog: this week, our blog post is about Hour of Code, it gives resources, links and reasons to participate in Computer Science
- 12.20 Winter Kermes
- 12.17-12.21 Minimum Days for parent conferences