● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through WINGS ● We Include everyone ● Never Give Up, have a ● Growth Mindset to ● Soar off to college
Shout out to Ms. Zinskey, Mr. Roel, Mr. Hill, Mrs. Gonzales, Ms. Dominguez, Mrs. Rhoads, and Ms. Aderholdt for committing and following through by taking classes to improve your Spanish.
Shout out to PTO for keeping our community in mind by organizing our first Swamp Meet on Saturday! Thank you to all who came out to support!
Shout out to our Feaster Athletics Department for keeping our community in mind by organizing and hosting a Free Movie Night for our families. What a fun way to bring everyone together!
📸Pictures:(1) Feastergiving; (2) Our new chicks; (3) S drawing images
- We love to use social media to showcase great things teachers are doing! Please take a moment and follow us on our social media accounts:
- Safe Schools Survey: Please share the link with your parents so that they can participate in this district wide survey! http://www.123formbuilder.com/form-4117000/2018-Chula-Vista-Elementary-School-District-Safe-Rout Their participation will help improve traffic safety on campus
- Data Reports: Remember that online reports for our online programs (ImagineLearning, AR, Achieve3000, SmartyAnts, Benchmark and Khan Academy) can be useful when you are creating your small groups and deciding what to reteach. If you are having issues with reports, please email Heather Galyen so she can reset your password
- On the Blog: On the Blog: This week, our blog post is focusing on building relationships: https://feastercharter.wordpress.com/2018/11/04/2×10-strategy-restorative-practices/
- GoFundMe: Our campaign has raised $1,175 and has been viewed over 600 times! We still have $1,600 to go so please keep sharing on your social media accounts and with friends and families if you are comfortable. The beyond kind messages and the heartfelt notes have been greatly appreciated, the generosity of our staff is truly inspiring! If you would like to donate or share with your families, the link is: https://www.gofundme.com/building-global-citizenship
Headspace: we still have the Headspace guided mediation subscription available until 07/2019! Your redemption code is GSEDFEASTER1Y and it can be redeemed at headspace.com/code
Week at a Glance
After-School Duty: 5th Grade
** Q2 Character Strengths: Curiosity & Self-Control (School Work)**
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 11/19 – 11/23 Thanksgiving Break
- 11/26 – 11/30 6th Grade Camp