Shout out to Ms. Karla, Ms. Katherine and Ms. Luciana for supporting many of our staff and students in costumes and makeup for Dia de los Muertos on Friday!
- Shout out to Mrs. Acuña for committing and following through with the fall festival! The parents and students had a great time trick or treating and enjoying all the wonderful food booths at the festival!
- Shout out to Mrs. Diaz and her 8th grade students for having a growth mindset as they set up a welcoming new home for the newest members of our Feaster Family, Bardrock chicks! Please make sure to sign up with Mrs. Diaz to stop by and see them!
Pictures:(1) Halloween Literature Parade Winners; (2) Dia de los Muertos; (3) Ms. Arizmendi’s class building relationships with Ss and Staff
- We love to use social media to showcase great things teachers are doing! Please take a moment and follow us on our social media accounts:
- Safe Schools Survey: Please share the link with your parents so that they can participate in this district wide survey! http://www.123formbuilder.com/form-4117000/2018-Chula-Vista-Elementary-School-District-Safe- Rout Their participation will help improve traffic safety on campus.
- Remember that online reports for our online programs (ImagineLearning, AR, Achieve3000, SmartyAnts, Benchmark and Khan Academy) can be useful when you are creating your small groups and deciding what to reteach. If you are having issues with reports, please email Heather Galyen so she can reset your password.
- On the Blog: this week, our blog post is focusing on the 2×10 strategy: https://feastercharter.wordpress.com/2018/11/04/2×10-strategy-restorative-practices/
- Headspace: we still have the Headspace guided mediation subscription available until 07/2019! Your redemption code is GSEDFEASTER1Y and it can be redeemed at headspace.com/code
- GoFundMe: Our campaign has raised $1,115 and has been viewed over 600 times! We still have $1,600 to go so please keep sharing on your social media accounts and with friends and families if you are comfortable. The beyond kind messages and the heartfelt notes have been greatly appreciated, the generosity of our staff is truly inspiring! If you would like to donate or share with your families, the link is: https://www.gofundme.com/building-global-citizenship
Week at a Glance
After-School Duty: 2nd Grade
** Q2 Character Strengths: Curiosity & Self-Control (School Work)
** School-Wide Buddy-Up WEEK
- 11/12 Veteran’s Day No School
11/16 Bonnie’s Leadership Academy: Leads Out