● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through ●
- Shout Out to our DI Team for organizing a fun day for our DI students and families! Thank you to everyone who organized, cooked, purchased supplies, and cleaned!
- Shout out to Ms. Aderholdt, Ms.Zinskey, Ms. Young, Ms. Cartier, Ms. Arizmendi, & Mr. Kelling for committing and following through as they organized the 4th grade 9 day field trip to the pool. All 150 students learned how to swim!
- Shout out to Marta, Melissa, and Marcela for keeping all staff and every student in mind during testing session! They fielded a ton of call for testing questions and kept track of every student while we combined classrooms so students could finish! Thank you for keeping us all organized.
- Please make sure all devices are backed up on OneNote or OneDrive. You can find a video explaining how to do this on our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/2IKfEPu
- All adapters and cords must remain in classrooms over summer break
- Be sure to check the EOY checklist for more specifics on what you will need to do with your technology, Marissa emailed Sunday night, attached in this email as well J It is due to your led by June 4th at 12:00
Week at a Glance
After-School Duty: 3rd Grade
** Q4 Grit & Optimism**
Happy Memorial Day!
Promotion Practice 8th Grade:
6th Grade classrooms 8:00am-11:00am
Kinder Promotions (MPR)
8th Grade Farwell BBQ
MS Quad 1:00-2:30
Select 6th Graders to Mission Beach 8:30am- 2:00pm
Bernazzani/ Brown 8:45-
Canet/ Palacio 9:30-10:00
6th Grade Promotions (Tent)
8th Grade to Knotts Berry Farm 7:00am- 7:30pm
3rd Grade 8:00-10:00
Phan, Cortez & Olocco
7:30 SOM awards in their
8:30 SOM AWARDS in
their classrooms 9:00 Graduation
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, DISMISSAL @1:30!
8th Grade Promotions (Tent)
6th Grade 8:30-10:30 1st Grade 11:30-1:00
Spirit Day: Free Dress Day for students
End of Year Party!
6:00-10:00 @ Baja Betty’s
Looking Ahead & Other Information:
- 6/4 Teacher prep day, no students
- Benchmark Training 6/5-6/7 8:00am-3:00pm