WEEK OF February 20th # 28
● We have a Growth Mindset ● We Keep all Staff & Every Student in Mind ● We Commit & Follow Through ●
• Shout Out to our Counseling Department for committing and following through by planning and organizing Kindness Week! There were many students showing kindness throughout the week and we are officially a Kindness Certified School! Thank you to our counselors and teachers for giving students the opportunity to explore different ways to show kindness.
Pictures: (1) Feaster is a Certified Kindness School (2) Counselors setting up our Kindness tree (3) Ss writing kindness notes
- ❗❗This week we will have Federal Program Auditors on campus conducting walkthroughs and interviews throughout the day. ❗❗
- iPads: Please take a few minutes and follow up with your grade level tech committee member about safely handling the iPads. Tech committee members discussed tips during our last committee meeting:
iPads should NOT leave the classroom for students in elementary school unless requested by RSP, this includes students working outside on the ramps with iPads. We have had a significant increase in broken and lost iPads, please help by reminding your students.
- Mindlabs Supplies: Our Mindlabs teachers have many supplies on hand that are great for projects in your classroom, when requesting supplies please call or email the teacher ahead of time so as not to interrupt their instruction to request supplies.
- Donors Choose: Last week, we had several emails with Donors Choose requests! A school wide project will be put up on the site this week using your requests. If you have other flexible seating supples you would like added, please send Heather a link!
- Instagram: You can now follow Feaster Charter on Instagram at @FeasterCharter and @Feasterathletics
- Twitter: On Tuesdays, Apple will host an educator twitter chat at 6:00 PM using #AppleEDUchat Week at a Glance
Week at a Glance
5th Grade After-School Duty ** Q3 Zest & Gratitude**
- 2.26.18 – 3.2.18 Read Across America Week
- 2.26.18 Jazz Quartet Assemblies VAPA Classes (K-2nd 8:30 – 9:00, 3rd-5th 9:15 – 10:00, 6th – MS 10:00 – 10:45
- 2.27.18- 2.28.18 Spring Pictures
- 3.1.18 Dr. Escobedo Walkthrough