- Goal Setting Meetings will begin on Wednesday and run through this week and into next week. Schedule will be sent out by the end of the day Monday!
- Counseling Center Updates:
- Classroom Push Ins, Groups, and Individual sessions will begin this week. Teachers have been contacted by counselors.
- Both Chris and Cynthia will be out tomorrow 08/14 all day.
- Tuesday 08/15 both counselors will be out after 11am.
- Electives- Great start to electives!
- Just a few reminders, please take attendance at the beginning of class to ensure that all students are accounted for.
- Please communicate with the front office if you and your class will not be in your class.
- Please make sure your lesson plans for you elective are posted in your grade level’s lesson plan folder on Onedrive or Onenote, whichever your team uses!
Week at a Glance
|7:45 Coffee With the Principals (Auditorium)
3:45-5:00 SEL PD Refresher for new staff, anyone who wasn’t invited is welcome to join!
|1:45 PD Suicide Prevention||College Day: Every Friday is college day…wear your favorite college T-shirt 🙂|
What’s Happening in Classrooms & Shout Outs
Shout out to Mrs. Rivaldi and Ms. Slabaugh for their awesome presentation on NGSS and the Engineering and Design Process at the San Diego County Office of Education on Friday!
Looking Ahead & Other Information
- GATE Parent Meeting 8/21 2:45 MPR