- The first 2 weeks of school have been a huge success!! Thank you for all you have done to welcome back our students and to make our new students feel at home at their new school.
- All students who have not shown up for 3 consecutive days have or will be dropped, we will be watching numbers over the next few weeks and making any necessary changes to balance classes
- You can now share your pictures of what you are doing in class using our Feaster Charter Group Notebook or by emailing them to email@example.com
- NGSS Training Opportunity offered by the CVESD District Office, see email from Denise Finney on July 20th , and link to register is here: https://nsd.k12oms.org/
- Please send all back-to-school Night Sign In Sheets to the front office. The winning class in each grade level will receive a snow cone courtesy of PTO
- August 1st-August 3rd Upper grade teachers will be attending AVID Summer Institute, so to avoid confusion with the subs on campus, we will begin electives on Friday, August 4th.
Week at a Glance
Character Strengths: Emotional Self Control & Social Intelligence
After School Duty: 4th Grade (please see calendar invite for areas that need to be covered daily!
What’s Happening in Classrooms?
- Shout-out to Ms. Olocco and Ms. Gallegos for ensuring that our 6th graders are role models on campus by practicing lining up after lunch, picking up trash after snack and walking respectfully in their lines to lunch!
- Shout out to Mrs. Martinico, Mrs. Culbertson, and Ms. SanRoman for building community with their students by starting the year off with regular trust circles!
- 8/11 Leads out for Leadership Training