- The first 2 weeks of school have been a huge success!! Thank you for all you have done to welcome back our students and to make our new students feel at home at their new school.
- All students who have not shown up for 3 consecutive days have or will be dropped, we will be watching numbers over the next few weeks and making any necessary changes to balance classes
- You can now share your pictures of what you are doing in class using our Feaster Charter Group Notebook or by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NGSS Training Opportunity offered by the CVESD District Office, see email from Denise Finney on July 20th, and link to register is here: https://nsd.k12oms.org/
Week at a Glance
- Character Strengths: Emotional Self Control & Social Intelligence
- After School Duty:4th Grade (please see calendar invite for areas that need to be covered daily
What’s Happening in Classrooms?
- Shout out to Mr. Wylie, Ms. Stewart and Mr. Phan for ensuring our 6th graders are role models on campus by practicing lining up after lunch, picking up trash after snack and walking respectfully in their lines to lunch!
- Shout out to Ms. Cortez, Mrs. Silva and Ms. Miller for teaching emotional self control in their classrooms this week by showing students the impact their words make on others and the importance of thinking about what we say before we say it!
- 8/11 Leads out for Leadership Training